Proof that the Doctor is real, part 3
Proof that the Doctor is real, part 2
mamihlapinatapai: a look shared by two people, each wishing that the other would initiate something that they both desire but which neither wants to begin
The difference between ten and eleven
Ten just suffered from massive second hand embarrassment.
most times Eleven was the embarrassment
that last one killed me ^
Did you have to use the term second-hand, though.
This is Ten we’re talking about.
Oh my god you said the thing
Draw me a map that leads me back to you
river/doctor: a summary
- s4: ten is a dingdong and river is so done with his shit like pls bitch ur a whiny baby u dont even deserve her come back when ur done crying
- s5: eleven has the biggest crush and its the cutest and im going to cry
- s6: take a shot every time it looks like they might start making out/having sex right there. enjoy the alcohol poisoning while u cry about their happy lil faces in agmgtw
- s7: theyre so married im gOIng TO ThRow Up AND CrY
- i chose the wrong ship
The fact is the present usually hurts. (x)
When Clara meets the Doctor in “The Bells Of St. John” she’s 24.
When Victorian Clara dies, she is 26.
Does it mean, that Clara will leave/die at the age of 26?
LIFE HAS NOT PREPARED ME FOR THIS.
How are you even doing that? I’m not really here. [x]
UNTIL D E A T H DO US PART
Happy River & Doctor Appreciation Day!
Billy On The Street: It’s Not Pitbull, It’s Amy Poehler!
Draft 1: The “Shit Cishets say about LGBTQIAP+ representation in Harry Potter” Bingo card.
Not a headcanon, but i feel it fits
Seriously, though. Dumbledore’s sexuality was in no way relevant to the books. It didn’t need to be brought up. At all. Why does his sexuality matter? It doesn’t. He’s gay. He’s not made to be obviously gay. That isn’t his character. His sexuality doesn’t define his character, and it WOULD have been inappropriate for Harry to know his sexuality. IT. IS. NOT. RELEVANT.
1. Yes it was relevant. It was integral to his entire backstory with Gellert. It is just as important to the plot as Snape’s feelings for Lily.
2. It matters because LGBTQIAP+ youth deserve representation.
3. No, his sexuality doesn’t define his character, but if it’s supposed to be part of his character, then it should actually be stated.
4. No, it would not be any more inappropriate than for Harry to know about Hagrid, or Remus, or Snape’s sexuality (which he did.)
Stop trying to defend the disgusting heteronormative portrayal of LGBTQIAP+ characters in Harry Potter.